Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas 2009

Be it whether a Christian or non-Christian and everyone know that 25 December is a day to rejoice in the meaning of the birth of the Christ eventhough there's no evidence that He's born on 25 December.

Found these websites thru googling and kind of like it - The Real Meaning of Christmas - Charlie Brown and The True Meaning of Christmas - a short story explains the meaning of each of the different popular ornaments. A good way to show and tell the children of what Christmas really means other than Santa Claus, gifts exchange, celebrations and candies.

Personally, is a day for us to reflect ourselves in the Christmas as what it really means as being a Christian? In Galatians 5:22, "To love, joy, peace, longsuffering (kindness), gentleness, goodness, faithfulness, meekness and temperance (self-control)." No doubt it is weak and hard being flesh, nevertheless, we have to train our flesh and captivate every thought to the obedience of Christ. For He's the reason for the season.

If we truly believe that we can celebrate the birth of Christ on this chosen day, that He came to give Himself, we can touch every single life we come in contact with. Believe in the true miracle of Christmas and we will always rejoice.

"Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men."

Merry Christmas to everyone and have a blessing year ahead! May the miraculous gift of Christ fill your home with faith, your heart with hope and your life with love.

God bless us everyone!



I BELIEVE - Natalie Grant

In a land far away
Time stood still long ago
There were shepherds in fields
Or at least this is how
The story goes
The story goes
Woman with child
And a man with no room
Born in a manger
For telling it too
This is how
The story goes
But it is more than a fable
And it’s more than a fairytale
And more than my mind can conceive

I believe
The Wiseman saw
The baby born the angels called the son of God Heaven’s child
The great I am
Born to take away my sins through nailed pierced hands
Emmanuel has come

I believe
Two thousand years
Still the story lives on
God’s gift to us sent to earth wrapped in flesh
His only son
His only son
And the heartbeat of heaven
Confounded our wisdom
But it’s still the simple truth
That sets me free

I believe
The Wiseman saw
The baby born that the angels called the son of God Heaven’s child
The great I am born to take away my sins through nailed pierced hands
Emmanuel has come

And I believe
Precious child how can it be that God’s great plan
For His story would send you to
The lonely tree
That You would come
For one like me

I believe in a cross
I believe He came for one, He came for all Heavens child became a plan
Gave His life for me in spite of all
I am
I believe
I believe
Oh I believe
Christmas lives in me
I believe

No comments:

Post a Comment