Thursday, December 31, 2009

When Harry Met Sally

It was almost more than ten years that I watched "When Harry Met Sally", a 1989 romantic comedy film written by Nora Ephron and directed by Rob Reiner. It stars Billy Crystal as Harry Burns and Meg Ryan as Sally Albright.

The plot start in 1977, when both Harry and Sally met to share the drive to New York City after they finished college at the University of Chicago. The film jumps through their lives as they both search for love but failed and bumping into each other time and time again. Finally a close friendship blooms between them, and they both like having a friend of the opposite sex. The underlying theme of the film is the argument about male-female relationship; can men and women be friends or does always sex get in the way?

Nevertheless, "When Harry Met Sally" is a great new year love story that stay all time.

"I love that you get cold when it's 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle above your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts. I love that after I spend the day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."

Our life is just like an open book with pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves and its first chapter is New Year's Day. Dont keep it blank as it will never able to fill it back again and make sure it worth reading.

God bless!

Here's the links:
Movie Trailers

No comments:

Post a Comment