Thursday, September 24, 2009

Health Review

Went for the health review in Raffles Hospital today, the result for the liver function test has went back at 2.7 from 3.7 which is within the normal range 1.9-3.6 and the cyst in the abdominal which was found on couple of weeks ago has been disapeared. However, my cancer marker CA125 has climbed up to 63 from 49.8 (Jul 09) and 47.1 (Jun 09) which normal range at 0-35.

Well, my gynae, Dr Karolyn Goh Wee Ching was telling me not to be worried as the blood test was occuring during my menstruation time and it might be inaccurate so will need to take another cancer marker test in another couple of weeks. Despite, liver function test has went back to normal and the cyst which found earlier has disappeared which is a good sign. PTL!

Nevertheless, she needs to refer me to another gynae to diagnose on my kidney this week as there is still traces of blood and red blood cells at 8 (normal range at 0-3) in the urinalysis after several tests.

I can still remember when the doctor has commented in my healthscreen report that I might have cancer and I was terrified at a lost at that time. Bad things have been happening to me this year and I was totally down and depressed when I heard the comments.

As I keep praying to God, I started to realise that things arent that bad at all and we shouldnt base on our own knowledge and understanding to judge and conclude for things that hasnt happened. Sometimes, is the fear that we have which drive us to think negatively and act stupidly. All things happened with a reason and a purpose and maybe God is trying to see how faithful our heart is or He wanted to show us the purpose in life ... ... whichever it is, I have place my life in His hand to decide since He's the creator of my life.

Nevertheless, I asked myself, what if there's a day when I know that I will only have 24 hours left to live and what am I going to do or what have I wanted to fulfill the most? Have I live my life at the fullest purpose. We can only live this life once and there isnt many ten years for us to waste ... ...

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.
Never forget yesterday but always live for today, because we never know what tomorrow can bring or what it could take away ... ...

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment