Monday, September 28, 2009

Sadness Time

Got to know this music - Merry Christmas, Mr Lawrence by Sakamoto Ryuichi from a blog and eventhough, had been hearing many times but never know that it was actually from a movie.

I closed my eyes while listening to the music, tears just falling down like rain and memories just started to evoke ... ...

My childhood wasnt a sweet and memorable one and which is why I have always hunger for love in life. However, we have always take things for granted due to our ignorance and started to remorse when we finally realised and understand the truth.

Times really flies and eventhough it has been a decennial but I will never forget about those occurances for getting what I am today - to appreciate and cherish every moments in life. Earnestly, I do hope that he will forgive me and most importantly that he's doing well in his life, living happily with his love and family in God's grace.

We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little of each other everywhere and we will never be the same again.

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment