Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Fairy Tale (童話 Tong Hua)

Fairy Tale (童話 Tóng Huà) is the third solo album by Malaysian singer Michael Wong (光良) which released on Jan 2005.

Get to know the cantonese version 光良-童话[粤语DIY] but still prefer the original mandarin version. Is better to watch the MTV video rather than listening to the song. I know is a sad song but doesnt really know what exactly it means the first time I heard the song till I watched the MTV video completely.



I love the original MTV video when the piano is being push out to the stage, the guy make a call and place it on the piano while he performed on the stage. Dont understand the reason why he did so untill knowing that is for the girl to listen for the last time at the end. It makes me shed my tears everytime I watch it. It remind us once again to cherish, love and appreciate people that around us each day in our life and dont wait till it's too late.

"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."

童話 (TONG HUA/FAIRY TALE) - Michael Wong 光良

忘了有多久 I’ve forgotten how long it has been
再沒聽到你 Since the last time I heard you
對我說你最愛的故事 Tell me your favorite story

我想了很久 I have thought for a long time
我開始慌了 I start to panic
是不是我又做錯了什麼 Wondering if I have done something wrong again

你哭著對我說 You told me as you cried
童話裡都是騙人的 That everything in fairy tales are all lies
我不可能是你的王子 I couldn’t possibly be your prince.

也許你不會懂 But perhaps you don’t understand either
從你說愛我以后 Ever since you told me you loved me
我的天空星星都亮了 All the stars in my sky have brightened.

我願變成童話裡 I’m willing to become the one in the fairy tale
你愛的那個天使 The angel that you love
張開雙手 I extend this pair of hands
變成翅膀守護你 and turn them into wings to protect you
你要相信 You must believe
相信我們會像童話故事裡 Believe we will be like we are in a fairy tale
幸福和快樂是結局 Where blessings and happiness is the ending

一起寫我們的結局 Together we can write our own ending

No comments:

Post a Comment