Tuesday, November 3, 2009

For All You've Done ~ With All I Am

The album - For All You've Done by Hillsong which released in September 2004.

"Hold on to what is good, even if it's a handful of earth. Hold on to what you believe, even if it's a tree that stands by itself. Hold on to what you must do, even if it's a long way from here. Hold on to my hand, even if some day I'll be gone away from you. Hold on to your faith, even if it's easier to let go. Hold on to God's hand."




WITH ALL I AM - Hillsong

Into Your hand
I commit again
With all I am
For you Lord

You hold my world
In the palm of Your hand
And I'm Yours forever

Jesus I believe in You
Jesus I belong to You
You're the reason that I live
The reason that I sing

With all I am
I'll walk with You wherever you go
Through tears and joy
I'll trust in You
And I will live in all of Your ways and Your promises forever

I will worship
I will worship You forever



The album track listing:
- For All You've Done
- One Way
- Evermore
- Sing (Your Love)
- Hallelujah
- You are worthy
- My Home
- Forever and a Day
- Jesus The Same
- I Will Love
- Take All Of Me
- More Than Life
- Glorify Your Name
- To You Alone

No comments:

Post a Comment